9.6.08

Life is Pretty Good

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, but life has been pretty good. And I've been busy. Maybe a little too busy? Certainly I haven't had much time for introspection, but I still seem to have time to be a couch potato. This morning I'm only here is because I couldn't sleep. So, I've done laundry and had breakfast, done the e-mail, and so... it's either this or go to work. And I don't want to do that for another hour.

Interesting things I've discovered:

Doing things like planting stuff and cleaning up can actually make me feel better.

Sweating will not kill me.

It's possible to get through a night without chocolate.

I need to schedule regular appointments to talk to people in program about program. Not about golf or travel...

I might actually like golf. A brand new discovery. Mind you, at this point I haven't actually played a round, only been on the driving range.

Sometimes the easier way is ok. Not everything has to be done from scratch.

Just because I'm eating healthier, it doesn't mean meals can't sometimes be fairly quick and simple.

Every meal is not my Last Supper.

Lying on the deck with your feet in a still too-cool pool is almost as good as being in the pool.

It's never too late to go back to bed. Which is where I'm going right now.

No comments: