29.11.05

Election Tirade of the Day


"Humans is soooo stooopid! Go away and wake me up when it's over..."

What the blue blazes (as my mom used to say) are they thinking???? A federal election campaign, smack in the middle of the holidays (ALL of 'em! Christmas, Channukah, Chinese New Year, you name it!) I'm sorry, my milk of human kindness has just turned into curdled eggnog, and if you ring my doorbell looking for my vote, you are going to wear that eggnog! In fact, I may not vote. Screw em. The redneck vote is going to carry the day anyway. That idiot Layton of the Left who has caused this mess has less chance here than that ice lump lodged up the ass of the Christmas turkey.

I've ALWAYS voted, even in the stupid muncipal stuff where I get to choose either Stubby or Stumpy for councillor... not this time!

No comments: