14.11.07

Writing Works, So Why do I Hate it?


Funny how that happens... I know that since I've been regularly posting to this blog my food has been much quieter (If you don't think food speaks to you, maybe you shouldn't be here) and yet I still have a hard time doing it. I'm not sure what the mental process, or maybe the block is, but I just don't want to do it this morning. Well, does it have anything to do with what I'm thinking about? I know I woke up preoccupied about something that's of a sticky interpersonal nature, that could be something... I'll bet that is it. This is an old pattern. Once again, I've unnecessarily taken on a lot of personal responsibility for something. I get myself into these situations where I think I have to do something for someone else's benefit and then my insides turn to molasses because I feel trapped by this internal "have to".

Well, I don't have to take on this responsibility. I'll do something to fulfill my word, do what I said I would do, and then there my responsibility ends. I need to stop the "what if"s, and just do it (it's only a phone call), so I can have another one of those great days where I have what seem like limitless possibilities.

No comments: