22.5.06

Things are Going Well, If Very Fast

This is another of those "on the run" posts. Akkkk! I have to get dressed and all that stuff, we're going over to the new house to look at the kitchen. The vendor actually paid for new kitchen cabinets before she got the news she was being relocated, so we're trying to figure out where stuff is going and what we need changed, if anything. And then there's paint swatches. The house was mid renovation so I can pick what colors I want. Wow. Too much, dude.

Fuzz is pacing. Time to go. Life is faster right now but pretty sane, amazingly. Except I'm not getting enough exercise the last few days. I want to work on that. Good thing I quit my job at the end of last month! A real estate agent comes for a talk tomorrow about selling our house and sometime this week a lady from the auction service is coming to give me some appraisals. Whee...

I'll write again soon. Promise. And I won't talk about freakin' real estate.

No comments: