22.2.08

Something Old and Something New...

Obviously the graphic below is a little too small for most people to read. I'll make the next one more legible. In the meantime, just click on the cartoon to view a very enlarged version.

A little background: Almost 3 years ago, I experimented with doing my daily journal in my sketchbook, and this was the result. Although I only did a few, I still think they're important in my examination of how I got to this point. I lost the sketchbook after we moved, and just found it recently while preparing for those life drawing workshops I facilitated. The other day, I scanned the pages into my laptop, and I'm using Corel Painter to digitally clean up & update them.

The seem a little dated to me; for instance, I'm not spending nearly as much time in bed as I was just in comparison to a year ago, so some things are different. I'll try to catch up the story once I finish with the initial drawings. To be continued...


No comments: